Uniform Policy 2018-2019:
Each team needs a home and away kit. Depending on the number of year(s) the team has been in the club that will be a combination of White, Royal and Red, possibly all three colors.
2018–19 OFFICIAL COLORS = WHITE (Home) & ROYAL (Away)
• Each kit is head-to-toe in the single color, i.e. Red Jersey, Red Shorts, Red Socks
• No color-block combinations. For example: DO NOT wear a blue jersey with red shorts
Kit Retirement & Purchase Kit Schedule:
By Lou Fusz Standards, kits should be retired after 2 years of use. Each year a new kit is released and the previous year’s kit is still available for fill in orders.
New teams that joined fall 2017/spring 2018 are in Red & White and will continue to wear Red & White for another year. They have an option to add a new third kit, Royal, this fall 2018/spring 2019.
Teams that purchased the White Anniversary last year to add to Red/Royal retired logoed kits, it is now time to fully retire those kits with the retired logo. Your official kits will be White (1-yr old) and Royal (New 2018 Royal Kit).
Lou Fusz will upload each team, with the coach/manager as the contact, to myUniform, a Soccer Master website.
The contact person will receive an e-mail to manage their team online. The contact is responsible for uploading the team roster to the website in a timely manner in order for parents to receive the link to place uniform orders.
Teams in myUniform by June 8th, coaches/managers need to upload players with contact info and jersey numbers ASAP for families to place their uniform orders by JULY 8th!
Contact Person = Team Manager’s Email if listed in League Apps, if not then Head Coach’s e-mail.
Didn’t get the e-mail? Need to change the contact person? – send email to email@example.com
Club Provided Training Top:
Each player will select their size in a Nike Club Training Top, unisex sizing Youth-Adult, during registration. Team Managers will collect the FULL TEAM of training shirts at Back to Soccer in August.
New Players to the club added after the start of the season are to contact their manager who will facilitate the new player’s Training Top.
No player or coach is permitted to add additional logos or sponsorships decoration to any uniform post purchase from Soccer Master. No coach or team is permitted to wear or produce any non-approved club wide game day jersey.
• Soccer Master on Manchester has sizing kits available, STRONLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY ON A KIT FIRST.
• Advise them to order duplicates ahead of time if they anticipate needing them.
• Make sure parents pay attention to ordering youth verses adult in the check out.
• Soccer Master doesn’t accept returns on logoed/numbered product.
• All items ordered are shipped to the customer, Lou Fusz does not distribute any uniform orders.
• Neither Soccer Master nor Lou Fusz can over-ride the jersey number assigned to the player, if a number is incorrect the TEAM CONTACT has to issue the change.
• This is a uniform site, no spirit-wear is distributed or available in this catalog.
Additional Training Tops
Official Lou Fusz Training Tops / Warm Up Tops are available for purchase on a team by team basis and produced by Soccer Master. Teams can complete the forms below to purchase additional training tops. Short Sleeve Red or Blue and Long Sleeve White/Black options available.
Logo Reproduction Policy:
To request permission to reproduce the Lou Fusz Athletic word-mark or crest, please follow the below guidelines:
• Apparel or items must be in official Fusz colors – red, royal or white
• Co-branding a Lou Fusz Athletic logo in conjunction with any other logo is prohibited
• Items must be for team/player use, no retailing of Lou Fusz Athletic apparel is allowed (i.e. Fundraising)
E-mail a graphic/proof of the item intended for production for permission from Lou Fusz Athletic to firstname.lastname@example.org