• David Critchley has joined Lou Fusz Athletic as the new Technical Director.
• THANK YOU to our Volunteers needed for Midwest Spring Invitational. We couldn’t have done it without you. Don’t forget, ALL teams are required to provide a minimum of 10 hours of volunteer service PER tournament.
• Lou Fusz Soccer Car Raffle drawing is this month during the Midwest Spring Invitational, hurry for your last change to buy or sell tickets. Return tickets in person or by mail to LFA Training Center at Rams Park
• Don’t forget about our FREE in-club technical training sessions with Brandon Barklage and Elite Performance Training. It is included as part of your Lou Fusz club membership.
• The Team Store is guaranteed to be open Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:45pm–7:45pm.
Upcoming Calendar Dates
April 2: Blue Star Academy spring training begins
April 8: Spring Outdoor Programs begin
April 20–22: Midwest Spring Invitational tournament
April 28–29: MRL hosted at LF Soccer Complex
April–May: FREE Technical Training/ Elite Performance/ Goalkeeper Training
April, Mondays & Wednesdays: Elite Performance Speed & Agility Training for youth (5:30p–6:30p) and high school (6:30p–8:00p)
May 4–21: FREE Technical Training/ Elite Performance/ Goalkeeper Training
May 20: STL Triathlon registration check-in/pick-up @ Rams Park
May 25–27: Gateway Memorial Classic tournament
LFA Winner’s Podium
We feature our teams that have won tournaments or leagues with our signature Winner’s Podium overlay. If your team was the champion or finalist at an event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “winners podium” and a high quality photo of the team from the event (plus the name/ location of the event).