2155 Creve Coeur Mill Rd, St. Louis, MO 63146-2010
Driving Directions: Click here
To reserve a field, please email email@example.com
• Prime slots 5:45, 6:45, 7:15 are $75 for half field
• Non-prime slots 3:45, 4:15, 5:15, 8:15, 8:45 are $40 for half field
• Weekend 1.5-hour slots are $50 for half field
• MRL games are $220 for 2 hours
• Outside rentals are typically listed as $119 per hour
1 Rams Way, Earth City, MO 63045
Driving Directions: Click here
To reserve a space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Indoor slots weekday evenings 5:00, 6:15, 7:30, 8:45 are $100 for quarter fields or $300 for full field and for the 92 or Fusz agility rooms
• Indoor slots weekends 8:15a, 9:30a, 10:45a, 12:00p, 1:15p, 2:30p, 3:45p, 5:00p, 6:15p, 7:30p, 8:45p are $100 for quarter fields or $300 for full field and for the 92 or Fusz agility rooms
• Outdoor turf slots are $75 per half field
• Outdoor grass slots are $75 per half field
• Half-court basketball is $50 per 1.25 hour time slot
• Personal training studio is $30 per 1.25 hour time slot
Artificial Turf Usage Rules
The following rules are to be adhered to while using the artificial turf fields at the Lou Fusz Soccer Complex and the Lou Fusz Training Facility at Rams Park. These rules are put in place to ensure the enjoyment of games for all participants, and to ensure the longevity of the artificial turf for soccer players and fans across the St. Louis metro area. Teams and spectators not conducting themselves in an orderly and sportsmanlike manner or not in compliance with the soccer complex rules and regulations may be evicted from the premises by the Facility manager, supervisor or other Lou Fusz SC representatives. Lou Fusz SC reserves the right to restrict future use of the facility to those teams, not in compliance with the rules of the complex. Please communicate these rules to your team membership.
- No metal cleats. Molded rubber cleats, running shoes, or any other soft soled shoes are acceptable.
- Please check and clean footwear prior to accessing the field to avoid soiling and staining of the field from dirt and mud.
- No smoking, tobacco products or alcohol will be allowed anywhere at the complex.
- Food or beverages, including gum, seeds, nuts or sports drinks are not permitted. Water only.
- No glass bottles or glass containers of any type.
- Substances that may stain the turf, such as ointments or sunscreen must be kept at player benches or outside the fenced area.
- No pets.
- No tents, canopies or any other type of outdoor furniture. Folding chairs are permitted on the outside perimeter and not on the playing surface.
- No stakes, posts, poles, or markers of any kind may be driven into the field.
- Staking of sharp objects (including flags, shade structures, and tents) into the turf is prohibited.
- All goals, corner flags and players benches are to remain on their designated field and should not be moved for any reason. Failure to comply could result in suspension of playing and/or rental privileges.
- Marking, painting or taping on any surface is strictly prohibited.
- Goals currently placed on fields (box goals and wheeled goals) are not to be removed from the turf facility.
- When moving wheeled goals, please make sure wheels are engaged. DO NOT pull the goals across the turf without wheels.
- Trash cans are provided outside the fence. Please clean up trash.
- The fields will be occasionally closed for maintenance and at such times as weather dictates.
- Please do not pick or pull grass fibers or infill material on the field.
- No bikes, roller blades, skateboards or etc.
- Do not jump the fence; please use the marked entrance areas.
- No walking or running on the straw covered areas.
General Field Usage Policies
1. “Friendly Game” Usage and Assignments
“Special Use” field assignments (e.g. friendlies, MRL, etc) are to be pre-approved and coordinated with Matt Prsha. The Aubuchon complex is the only facility to be used for “friendly games” and permits are required for these events.
Parents/Spectators are asked to adhere to the rules re: “Coaches/Players Only” on the training fields. The signs and cable on the perimeter of the fields at the Creve Coeur complex is the line where parents/spectators should remain during training…they should not be on the training fields at CC, or all other fields as well.
While the club realizes that parents wish to view their children practicing, having parents on the fields offers many distractions for both the players and the coaches and degrades the training process. There is also the potential of injury to parents/spectators from stray soccer balls, etc as well as harm to the training fields with lawn chairs, etc.
We ask that all parents/spectators wait behind the perimeter line during all training sessions.
3. Foot Traffic on fields
Please heed the signs that are posted on the fields re: foot traffic. The fields may be in use for training, games, and other special scrimmages. When signs are in place please adhere to there message and instruction, DO NOT walk across the field in order to go to another field/area.
Your adherence to these policies is appreciated.